Friday, January 30, 2015

Writing Prompt #1

   I promised I would do things like writing prompts, and so today, I will do my first one. Let me begin by explaining exactly what a writing prompt is!

Writing prompt (noun) : a small segment of a story meant to help others think of stories of their own. 

This is completely from my own mind, so you don't have to worry about copyright or anything. 

"I'm sure you're wondering why I made an appointment... I'm having a bit of computer trouble."
The psychologist looked confused. "Computer trouble? Don't you think you should see a--" 
"No," I interrupted. "It isn't that kind of trouble." I paused, realizing that I might sound slightly deluded. "You see, it has been...reflecting my emotions." The doctor just stared at me. 

That's it! Feel free to use it with developing a story, or just to get your imagination spinning. The same goes for all my original writing prompts, unless I say otherwise on a specific one. 

Enjoy your weekend! Write hard!

-The Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment