Saturday, October 17, 2015

NaNoWriMo


So...it's been over two months since I've posted. Geez. Sorry!

NaNoWriMo!
This is going to be my first year doing it, and I am beyond excited...and nervous.

If you don't know what it is, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.
It is where thousands of writers around the nation try to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. There is a website HERE where you can create an account, ask for advice about writing from other writers, give advice, find a writing buddy, and get encouragement and support in that very stressful month. It really is wonderful, and I am crazy excited for it!

Well, that's all I'm going to write today.

-The Bandit


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have always wanted to try NaNo...but I've never gotten to it. :(
    Sounds fun though! Do you have any ideas about what you are going to write about?
    Glad you're excited for the next month! I wish you the best of luck. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner. I have a novel I have been planning for several months and I'm hoping to get a big chunk of that written during November!

    ReplyDelete